Ephedrine sentence example
- The nature of Ephedrine assures that the overall effects are markedly different from those associated with Speed and other abused amphetamines such as Ecstacy.
- Derived from the white kidney bean it contains no ephedrine, no caffeine, no stimulants and there's no failure.
- Then he was banned for another fifteen months for taking the banned substance ephedrine during the 1994 World Cup.
- Plus, once you stop using ephedrine, you run the risk of quickly returning back to your original bodyweight.
- Older medications often included ephedrine or related compounds which are banned because they are considered as central nervous system stimulants.Advertisement
- Simple treatment with fluids and atropine usually suffices, tho vasopressors (e.g. ephedrine) may be necessary.
- ephedrine content which can lead to a rather unpleasant experience compared to these balanced ones.
- ephedrine type and other stimulants in the brain.
- ephedrine alkaloids.
- ephedrine overdose.Advertisement
- ephedrine treatment trials by comparison with the other two.
- He scores against Greece but tests positive for the banned stimulant ephedrine and is sent home.
- In the case of female athletes, the doctor may need to establish a relationship of trust with the patient before asking about such matters as diet, practice and workout schedules, and the use of such drugs as steroids or ephedrine.
- Other ingredients include DHEA, ephedrine, flaxseed oil, fucus vesiculosus, guarana, 5-HTP, L-Carnitine, lecithin, yerba mate, zinc citrate, and zinc pyruvate.
- Note: These products do not contain ephedrine.Advertisement
- However, certain alkaloids present in the herb work similarly to the ephedrine found in ephedra, making some individuals doubt its safety.