Epaulets sentence example
- Not so our first Spanish Imperial Eagle, which showed its white epaulets and pale head as it circled high over the fields.
- The coat has two shoulder epaulets with small belts around the sleeves.
- Cavalry The Illustrated London News (1859) says the cavalry wore a very short blue tunic with a red collar and silver epaulets.
- If you want to emulate the iconic trench-coat look made popular by Hollywood, go for beige or tan coat that is double-breasted, with side slant pockets, a back vent, and shoulder epaulets.
- The coats also bore two white epaulets and were worn with white or buff breeches and waistcoats.Advertisement
- Crew Gear also offers pilot epaulets, ties and sweaters.
- A Cut Above offers shirts, ties and epaulets to airline pilots.
- The dark blue jacket was miltaristic in style, with "cargo" style pockets, brass buttons, and epaulets.
- Ranks were denoted using the epaulets, with stripes and chevrons showing the various ranks.
- Boy Scout patches and badges may be worn on the merit badge sash, shoulder epaulets, and the right and left sleeves and pockets.Advertisement
- All members will get the green loops for the shoulder epaulets that symbolize the association with the Boy Scouts.
- Prince Andrew, walking beside Bagration, could clearly distinguish their bandoliers, red epaulets, and even their faces.
- Hardly had the Horse Guards passed Rostov before he heard them shout, "Hurrah!" and looking back saw that their foremost ranks were mixed up with some foreign cavalry with red epaulets, probably French.
- To the right and left of the post stood rows of French troops in blue uniforms with red epaulets and high boots and shakos.
- The wax candles burned brightly, the silver and crystal gleamed, so did the ladies' toilets and the gold and silver of the men's epaulets; servants in scarlet liveries moved round the table, the clatter of plates, knives, and glasses mingled with the animated hum of several conversations.Advertisement