Eons sentence example
- I haven't felt a rush like that in eons.
- Gabe took the necklace, looking at the two emeralds on the black leather-like cord. He'd missed his necklace after eons wearing it. He'd missed his mother and baby brother. He squeezed them in his hand in the only hug he could give his dead family.
- Fossils, coal deposits, petroleum deposits, all of them took immense eons to form.
- It seemed eons since she and Alex had sat for hours at dinner and chatted about the things that were important to them.
- It was captured by Saturn's gravitational field and has been waiting eons for Cassini to come along.Advertisement
- What happened to the dandelions, violets, thistle and stuff I started eons ago?
- Whereas women have worn wedding rings for eons, men have not.
- Its hot springs and mud baths are much resorted to, and were known to the Romans as Aponi Eons or Aquae Patavinae.
- This means that they were formed from the remains of plants and animals eons ago.
- In addition to household use, turmeric has been used in alternative medicine for eons.Advertisement
- Hair plays a pivotal role in our culture and has done so for eons.
- Eons--Eons has an intimate 74 member discussion group, All My Children Lovers, which features a message board.
- What would it mean to our culture and beliefs. if we were a seeded population, left eons ago by aliens?
- Enter Eons, which describes itself as "lovin' life on the flip side."
- Eons is deigned for folks over 50 who have maintained their zest for life.Advertisement
- There was always a river, eating away at the mountain as it had for eons, carrying with it minute particles, piece by piece in its frantic torrents.
- No large mammals ever reached the islands, so birds and reptiles remained dominant - as they had once dominated the Earth eons before.
- Their shop takes its name from an ammonite found in Dorset, eons old, but the work on display here is strikingly contemporary.