Envisioning sentence example
- He changed into all black and strapped a sword to his back before closing his eyes and envisioning the interior of NOVA Sector.
- He opened the portal and stepped into the shadow world, envisioning the place Gabriel had passed to him.
- Neuro Linguistic Programming and Learning Paul Hobbs explains the importance of mentally envisioning a successful outcome when beginning courses or activities.
- Envisioning what your creative ideas are going to look like when they come to life is one of the biggest challenges people face when consider a décor remodel.
- If the word or phrase you are envisioning for your home isn't one that can be found quickly and easily, you have a few options to choose from.Advertisement
- The scarlet hydrangeas were the perfect addition to what we were envisioning!
- For some people, it's not easy envisioning how a photo will look on a large surface.
- There is more to roller coaster design than envisioning a great new ride and putting together a few beams and a train.
- Boys are generally more advanced at envisioning and manipulating objects.
- The most significant factors in overcoming fear are identifying the fear, developing a sense of control over the feared environment, and envisioning alternatives to the feared negative outcomes.Advertisement
- Chances are, you aren't envisioning used and broken toys with faded paint and missing parts.
- Perhaps you're Catholic and you're envisioning a crucifix tattoo, but the tattoo artist has done so many Celtic cross that it's the first image that comes to his or her mind.
- Think of the possibilities if by the remote chance Howie is envisioning the past!
- When I use a term like factory farm, I am envisioning not what these things are now but what they will be.
- She paused in the kitchen doorway, envisioning the family room redecorated.Advertisement