Envisage sentence example
- These ambitious projects envisage intelligent agents with a wide variety of skills.
- I envisage one where low risk offenders get conditional cautions or fines.
- I think it can be very valuable in helping people move on, and envisage future scenarios.
- We currently envisage that this will take place early in 2002.
- Lenin did indeed envisage making radical inroads into private property.Advertisement
- It is hard to envisage us having political arrangements that do not include nation-states.
- Number of you end of the ptosis ipsilateral lacrimation envisage open society.
- We are compelled to envisage this eternal process under the form of time, to apply temporal distinctions to that which is extraor supra-temporal.
- We envisage that Specialist Migraine Patients will become a useful adjunct to the primary health care team.
- Inclusive of private packs it is difficult to envisage more than an overall total of 60 drag and/or bloodhound packs.Advertisement