Environmentalist sentence example
- Environmentalist became active and the nation faced an oil crisis.
- For environmentalist organizations like Greenpeace to be against GMO in all its forms under all conditions does nothing at all to serve them or the constituencies they purport to represent.
- Babies may experience more skin rashes when wearing polyester, and some environmentalist believe that polyester harms the environment.
- Rae Phillips from New Mexico in America has a real environmentalist for a cat.
- The IES has recently accepted its first new Chartered environmentalist through the full process.Advertisement
- This happened in the early days of Al Gore's vise presidency, when he was still trying to be a practicing environmentalist.
- It doesn't help that the traditional image of ' an environmentalist ' is of a thoroughly well-meaning well-educated middle-class white person.
- It does n't help that the traditional image of ' an environmentalist ' is of a thoroughly well-meaning well-educated middle-class white person.