Entrapped sentence example
- In February 1746 he allowed himself to be entrapped by the intrigues of the Pelhams into accepting the secretaryship, but resigned in forty-eight hours.
- Ninety men allowed themselves to be entrapped, and Abdallah invited them to a banquet.
- It was in reaction against a dialectic and not immediately to be again entrapped.
- His tenure of office was very short, for on the 4th of May 1664 he allowed himself to be entrapped into an ambush by the Moors, who carried on incessant irregular warfare against the English garrison, and was killed, together with nineteen officers and nearly five hundred men of his garrison.
- What will happen under vacuum is this: any air bubbles entrapped in undercuts or mixed into the material will expand hugely.Advertisement
- Like Delilah, she coaxed the destined cause of death from Llew and then entrapped him by enacting the conditions exactly.
- Manipulations to deliver an entrapped head or stuck shoulder or arm can cause injury to the baby.