Entrancing sentence example
- The flames were beautiful and entrancing.
- A rather desultory chorus yielded to a thrilling orchestral scherzo, and an entrancing oriental dance.
- Another deliciously sensuous tale from a wonderfully entrancing author.
- His terrified, brave little Oracle was entrancing, the shimmer that caught his attention when they met much stronger with their bond.
- Of course the sad truth about happiness is that it is entrancing, desirable and maddeningly elusive.Advertisement
- Still touring today with three companies, it is only one of many Celtic dance performance companies touring and entrancing audiences worldwide.
- By the time she was twenty-seven, she was an international superstar, entrancing the world with her sultry beauty and sophisticated good looks--and peppering it with a bit of good old-fashioned gossip.
- Her breathing quickened, and she sought to break the entrancing spell before she began mewling like a cat at his feet.