Entrained sentence example
- It has further been verified by Sir Oliver Lodge that even in very narrow spaces the aether is not entrained by its surroundings when they are put into rapid motion.
- Siege artillery was entrained at Sofia for Trnovo-Seimen on the 17th.
- This may represent sediment supplied by cliff erosion being entrained by the westward flowing recirculating eddy (Dyer, 1971 ).
- On 30 August the regiment entrained for Valcartier, Quebec.
- The air entrained by the fire plume from the lower layer into the upper layer is taken into account.Advertisement
- We took photo's to our heart's content, then entrained for Paris where we spent the rest of the week.
- He is interested in sleep and circadian rhythms in blind people who are not entrained to the 24h sleep wake pattern in society.
- They can also entrained in response to food intake via changes in blood glucose.
- The following day his regiment entrained in cattle trucks and reached Le Cateau on the 24th.