Entombed sentence example
- When the great emperor was buried at Aix-la-Chapelle in 814, his work was entombed with him.
- She is now entombed in the past where she has long belonged.
- Her body was then entombed in a room which now overlooks the car park.
- They are entombed in the urns and sepulchers of mortality !
- Notable releases include Jetpac, Sabre Wulf, The Staff of Karnath, Entombed, Outlaws, Dragonskulle, Marble Madness, Wizards & Warriors, Snake Rattle 'n' Roll, Super Off Road, Narc and several Battletoads titles.Advertisement
- Marcus, the vampire twin, awakens and is now on a mission to free his brother William from the crypt where he has been entombed for more than six thousand years.
- The belief was taught in the homogeneity of all living things, in the doctrine of original sin, in the transmigration of souls, in the view that the soul is entombed in the body (v13µa ojia), and that it may gradually attain perfection during connexion with a series of bodies.
- The number of lives lost was 461; four hamlets were completely Bandai-san (Iwashiro) entombed with their iiihabitants and cattle; 6o37(cont.).
- In each country the same succession of the rocks is met with; over both the same specialized orders of reptiles roamedand were entombed.
- In addition to the 10 miners originally entombed it is feared that one of the rescue parties has perished.Advertisement
- The Rumanian Academy keeps jealous watch over the treasures it has accumulated, and few have had access to the riches entombed in its archives; nor has any private or public collection been catalogued.
- A few months later he left Egypt for the East and never returned to his city; but his corpse was ultimately entombed there.