Enticements sentence example
- In the Comus, sive Phagesiposia Cimmeria; Somnium (1608, and at Oxford, 1634), a moral allegory by a Dutch author, Hendrik van der Putten, or Erycius Puteanus, the conception is more nearly akin to Milton's, and Comus is a being whose enticements are more disguised and delicate than those of Jonson's deity.
- Incorporating in Nevada offers a business environment with an almost limitless list of enticements.
- Coffs Harbor has beautiful botanic gardens with a mangrove boardwalk; other enticements include art, crafts and antique shops.
- Detailed environments, a panoply of futuristic weapons and foes, and multiple player-driveable vehicles provide the enticements.
- During the festival, Tanglewood offers such enticements as lower-cost seating for area residents on Friday nights, lectures and rehearsals open for attendance on Saturday mornings and the full concerts.Advertisement