Enthused sentence example
- Carmen enthused over the rock.
- It can also means 'great' as a response to something you're enthused about.
- Bella opts for neutral, barely there hues that could border on boring for the experimental, color enthused makeup artist.
- If a student is particularly enthused about going to a college with an active social scene and lots of opportunities to drink, he or she may seek out an institution on the party school list.
- In them, Lionel enthused about the amazing aerobatics he'd seen by a display team.Advertisement
- As far as domestic arrangements are concerned, people in the great majority enthused about the en suite bedrooms.
- Clearly enthused by the subject matter, Brownlow wants to inspire more divers to explore fresh water.
- Needless to say, due its awkwardness and the lack of monetary accessibility, the public was not enthused at the invention of the microwave.
- We left the meeting feeling so enthused about the fight against fees.
- Trafalgar and Nelson, until a generation ago, were names that inspired every schoolchild and enthused them with patriotic pride.Advertisement
- Whether you are buying a gift for your cousin, your daughter or your friend in homeroom, be sure to put some consideration into the gift and the teen is likely to be enthused!
- Anytime that cheerleaders can get the fans enthused and cheering, the football team will feel encouraged.
- Jonathan watched Alex, his expression both anxious and enthused as Alex rode the horse until it settled down.
- No fixed rules Jean-Luc Godard was among those particularly enthused by Paris in those years.
- Southern Voices did a school assembly on games for peer learning that really enthused the pupils.Advertisement