Enthralling sentence example
- The idea she might really be of interest to someone as enthralling and terrifying as Xander was almost too good to be true.
- None the less; this is a truly enthralling piece of work.
- Tag Heuer presents an enthralling combination of strength and seduction.
- But the build up of 39 tournaments prior to the main event should be equally enthralling.
- Reading Bulldogs defeated their local rivals Swindon Robins 46-44 in what was an enthralling contest between two Elite League heavy weights at Smallmead Stadium.Advertisement
- On the one hand, they produce a theatrically enthralling combination of brilliant farce and deep pathos.
- Los Angeles Plays Itself is a fairly enthralling three hours, the final third more than making up for the sag in the middle.