Enthrall sentence example
- Some will enthrall listeners, such as urban legends.
- With a lineup of shows designed to entertain and enthrall children, Warner Brothers will keep your kids fixed on the television for a solid four hours on Saturday mornings.
- Nintendo-Nintendo continues to enthrall players of all ages with Gameboy, Gamecube, and the new Wii game system.
- The game's not pretty by today's standards, but the story and the challenges still enthrall.
- Rex specimen will enthrall, educate and entertain our visitors and students for generations to come.Advertisement
- I hope this T. rex specimen will enthrall, educate and entertain our visitors and students for generations to come.
- Forget the complexity of chess, and the over-simplified connect four; checkers is the one timeless board game that can enthrall any two players, regardless of age.
- While the toy soldier market has certainly experienced its ups and downs, the tiny figures have survived and continue to enthrall collectors and children alike.
- Expect to find one-shoulder looks that enthrall and ruched-in waists that serve to enhance the female form.
- While this game is appropriate for young gamers (age 10+), it has plenty of depth to enthrall more mature players as well.Advertisement