Enthalpy sentence example
- The relative weakness of the bond is reflected in the bond enthalpy.
- The enthalpy values were obtained by integrating the specific heat capacity polynomial for each compound.
- Table 2 shows calculated enthalpy of formation for some fluorinated reagents.
- A second fluid 'B ' with a specific enthalpy of 160 kJ/kg also flows into the tank at a steady rate.
- Again, it is impossible to know the total enthalpy (heat energy content) of the oxygen.Advertisement
- Thus, there is an overall positive enthalpy of unfolding at higher temperatures.
- The hydration enthalpy offsets the enthalpy change in breaking up the lattice.
- The first is the comparatively very high lattice enthalpy of the solid fluoride.
- The term we are using here should more accurately be called the " lattice dissociation enthalpy " .
- Also... bond enthalpy values apply to molecules in the gaseous state.Advertisement
- We call the heat changes associated with chemical reactions enthalpy changes (D H ).
- The enthalpy values were obtained by integrating the specific heat polynomial for each compound.
- There is a point, T E, at which the enthalpy of the supercooled liquid falls below that of the crystalline solid.
- The increase in C P in the supercooled region is because most of the anomalous enthalpy change is associated with the anomalous volume change.