Enterobacter sentence example
- Dexamethasone A steroid drug Enterobacter cloacae An organism that is normally found in the digestive tract.
- Other examples of enterobacteria are species of Salmonella, Shigella, Klebsiella, Enterobacter, Serratia, Proteus, and Yersinia.
- Enterobacter and Serratia can cause bacterial infection of the blood (bacteremia), particularly in patients with weakened immune systems.
- Enterobacteriaceae that have been identified in infants with NEC include Salmonella, E. coli, Klebsiella, and Enterobacter.
- Other bacteria that can cause otitis externa include Enterobacter aerogenes, Proteus mirabilis, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Staphylococcus epidermidis, and bacteria of the family called Streptococci.Advertisement