Enteritis sentence example
- In toxic doses podophyllin causes intense enteritis, with all its characteristic symptoms, and severe depression, which may end in death.
- As the trauma to the birds becomes more and more severe, many develop acute enteritis and diarrhea.
- He's had gastro enteritis, a 24 hour thing.
- Like any breed of cat they do need to be vaccinated regularly against cat flu and feline enteritis.
- The diagnosis of chronic radiation enteritis may be difficult to make.Advertisement
- Lesions acute gastroenteritis, haemorrhagic enteritis, haemorrhagic enteritis; generalized congestion, particularly marked in the lungs.
- Control To prevent an outbreak of necrotic enteritis, the aim is to maintain a healthy, stable gut environment.
- The most common infectious diseases reported are viral diseases, such as duck virus hepatitis and duck virus enteritis (duck plague ).
- Two days into the safari, she became ill with a virulent strain of gastro enteritis.
- These include flushing, stunting syndrome, feed refusal syndrome, poult growth depression and poult enteritis complex.Advertisement
- Late sequelae include strictures, chronic radiation enteritis, malabsorption, or gastrointestinal obstruction.
- Cats and kittens should be vaccinated against flu and feline infectious enteritis.
- Crohn's disease: Also known as ileitis, regional enteritis, or granulomatous colitis, this disease is a form of inflammatory bowel disease characterized by severe, chronic inflammation of the wall of the GI tract.