Ensnaring sentence example
- Sofia licked her lips, the rich flavor as ensnaring as his scent.
- He sensed Kris.s agitation was increased by the ensnaring scent of Katie.s blood, which was heavy in the air.
- Katie touched the roots ensnaring the sleeping woman's ankle. The mess baffled her, as if the roots themselves had reached out to grab Deidre's ankles instead of her slipping and stumbling into them. The gnarly roots were twisted and thick, wrapped too tightly for her to pry them apart.
- In the early periods of the history of other countries this seems to have been the case even where the dog was esteemed and valued, and had become the companion, the friend and the defender of man and his home; and in the and century of the Christian era Arrian wrote that "there is as much difference between a fair trial of speed in a good run, and ensnaring a poor animal without an effort, as between the secret piratical assaults of robbers at sea and the victorious naval engagements of the Athenians at Artemisium and at Salamis."
- Separated in early years from her parents and sister, her one great friendship had proved only baneful and ensnaring.Advertisement
- The sheets smelled of a man with an ensnaring scent, a mixture of dark musk and soap.
- She oozed fragile innocence and sultry sex appeal, her allure capable of ensnaring even a deity.
- He ducked his head to kiss away the ensnaring blood that dripped onto her cheek.
- damnation of these souls by ensnaring the noblest part of them their intellectual imagination.
- ensnarePlato delays the damnation of these souls by ensnaring the noblest part of them their intellectual imagination.Advertisement