Ensnare sentence example
- Her voice, so soft it skimmed his skin, threatened to ensnare him.
- Angie Dickinson plays the accomplice who uses her seductive wiles to ensnare one of Walker's prey.
- The pasha, and through him the sultan, endeavoured on several occasions either to ensnare them or to beguile them into submission; but these efforts failing, Mahommed Khosrev took the field, and a Turkish detachment 7000 strong was despatched against them to Damanhur, whither they had descended from Upper Egypt, and was defeated by a small force under al-Alfi; or, as Mengin says, by 800 men commanded by al-BardIsI, when.
- Angie Dickinson plays the accomplice who uses her seductive wiles to ensnare one of Walker 's prey.
- You can set little traps that ensnare your enemies which makes taking them out easier so you don't waste ammo.Advertisement
- Though his blood didn't ensnare her as Damian's did, it tasted familiar.
- In defiance of promises to the British government, orders were transmitted from Constantinople to Husain Pasha, the Turkish high admiral, to ensnare and put to death the principal beys.
- In his belief that he could ensnare the courts of London and St Petersburg into separate and proportionately disadvantageous treaties, he overreached himself.
- An attempt was made to ensnare certain of the beys, who were encamped north of Cairo.