Enrolls sentence example
- A streetcar named Marge; Marge enrolls in a performance of a streetcar named Marge; Marge enrolls in a performance of a streetcar named desire.
- A streetcar named Marge; Marge enrolls in a performance of a streetcar named desire.
- This high school enrolls 1300 students and offers college preparatory classes, Advanced Placement, foreign language, interdisciplinary, electives, activities and sports.
- Some of the side effects of this drug wear off after the drug eventually leaves the system, but there are some side effects that may never subside even if the user enrolls in a rehabilitation program and is detoxified fully from the drug.
- The college is partnered with the State College of New York and enrolls over 20,000 students in 14 units.Advertisement
- Dartmouth College, the smallest school in the Ivy League, enrolls less than 6,000 undergraduate and graduate students.
- Located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Harvard enrolls close to 20,000 students who will some day join more than 270,000 other living alumni.
- The college enrolls students as young as 17 in order to facilitate their learning experience and prepare them for a general studies degree or transfer to a four-year university or college.
- Green River Community College enrolls more than 10,500 students each semester, 45 percent of which transfer to a four-year university after two years.
- Ephram enrolls at a local college, begins giving piano lessons and eventually his relationship with Andy improves.Advertisement
- Stefan enrolls himself at school to be closer to Elena.
- To get her GED, Roxy enrolls in Roland's class.
- If you or someone in your family enrolls in football, expect the coaches to include strength training for football as part of the practice schedule.
- French language long distance learning is where one enrolls in an online French program to either learn the language, or to achieve a degree (or certification) in French.