Enriches sentence example
- As the mulch breaks down, it also enriches the soil.
- I learn so much from my students; their reflections and their own process enriches mine.
- Cultural diffusion enriches our lives by enabling us to try different experiences, food, music and more right on our doorstep.
- It is up to parents and other caregivers to use these and any other videos or television shows wisely, choosing content that enriches a child's learning experiences and encourages developmental growth.
- Instead, it enriches the area with pro-vitamin B5.Advertisement
- Using a Canon camera user manual enriches the user experience by uncovering hidden features and professional techniques most consumers do not know about.
- If you are planting strawberries in the ground and you are dealing with a heavy clay soil, compost or peat moss not only enriches the soil but improves drainage as well.
- Dolomite: Crushed dolomite enriches the soil with calcium and magnesium.
- However, natural mulch breaks down and enriches the soil.
- Cut to just below ear level, it instantly enriches the appearance of fine hair and lends it a more luxurious appearance.Advertisement
- What they do have in common is the expression of love that beats the odds and enriches the lives of the main characters, even if things don't always work out in the end.
- Calligraphy creates a combination of words to live by with art that enriches our lives on a daily basis.
- This new body of work, with its highly-charged poetic imagery, has a deliberate ambiguity which enriches it no end.
- Tully and now in use at Truro, in which tar is injected into the incandescent fuel in a water-gas generator and enriches the water gas with methane and other hydrocarbons, the resulting pitch and carbon being filtered off by the column of coke through which the gas passes.