Enquirer sentence example
- Becoming interested in journalism, he purchased and for two years edited the St Louis Enquirer.
- With Parker Pillsbury (1809-1898) she edited in 1867-1870 The Revolution, a radical newspaper, which in 1870 was consolidated with the Christian Enquirer.
- In 2006 the tabloid National Enquirer published pictures of Ashley with headlines linking her to a drug deal.
- Reps for Swayze also stated that they are more "optimistic" about his prognosis than what The National Enquirer was reporting.
- Us and the Enquirer have reported that the baby is a boy.Advertisement
- During the summer of 2007, National Enquirer printed a story regarding a missed period and a talk Jamie Lynn had with Britney about birth control.
- Over the following months, Jon was photographed with -and rumored to be involved with- a string of other women, including Kate Major, a reporter for the National Enquirer who quit her job to be in a relationship with Jon.
- In 1763 he was condemned for blasphemous libel in his paper called the Free Enquirer (nine numbers only).