Enforcer sentence example
- It was the symbol of the enforcer of the Council That Was Seven, the only of the seven brothers sanctioned to kill in cold blood on behalf of the Council and Immortals.
- Despite Rhyn's fury and occasional diversion from the Immortal Codes, he still believed in them, a weakness Sasha was trying to beat out of him since their eldest brother --the peacemaker and enforcer of the Council That Was Seven --sentenced them both to Hell.
- If you`re a one humbucking pickup, one control guy, the Enforcer will burn in your bridge.
- It's just the right consistency to act as an enforcer for powder shadows to stay put!
- Enforcer (City Boss)-On the machine's back near the bottom is a round lighted area.Advertisement
- Its purpose was to regulate and watch over the Antwerp diamond industry as an enforcer of consistency and quality control.
- He would later become Jason Morgan, an enforcer for the mob.
- Kris gave you the position of enforcer.
- And I thought he'd started to accept a role on the Council, even if it was the one of the enforcer.
- Though a ritualist and a rigorous enforcer of outward conformity, he was uncompromisingly hostile to Roman Catholicism, and most of his writings illustrate this antagonism.Advertisement
- He.d sacrifice himself to the balance of good and evil by taking on the enforcer role Andre.s death had left open.
- Only when he reached Gabe did he return to his Immortal form. The death-dealer's clothing was tattered from demon strikes, his body smelling of blood sure to incense the creatures he fought. Despite this, the assassin's speed and strikes didn't falter. Each was sure and powerful. Rhyn maneuvered until his back was to Gabe's, and he reached back to snatch the knife Gabe kept strapped to one thigh. While Gabe showed no sign of slowing, Rhyn could feel the wound Kris inflicted slowing his movements. At least Kris hadn't stabbed him with the enforcer dagger, or Rhyn would be dead.
- Sigismund, on his part, tried to enforcer peace upon the country by forming leagues of the cities, but to no purpose; in fact all his plans for reform came to nothing.
- This great prelate was an ecclesiastical reformera leader in a movement for the general purification of morals, and especially for the repressing of simony and evil-living among the clergy a great builder of churches, and a stringent enforcer of the rules of the monastic life.
- He withdrew a dagger he.d purposely buried there, never intending to follow in the footsteps of Andre.s enforcer role.Advertisement