Endurable sentence example
- No other tool is so endurable, or gives such uniform thickness of wire.
- The friendship which develops between Gorobei and Kambei reflects the balm which renders life endurable.
- A not insignificant side-effect of the heat loss is that living conditions of northern Europe become endurable.
- In 1899 it was found necessary to expel him, since his acts of aggression and defiance were no longer endurable.
- He took his seat with endurable.Advertisement
- But the result of these conditions and of his own inadequate conception of the proper limits of his art is that his best poetry is clogged with a great mass of alien matter, which no treatment in the world could have made poetically endurable.