Endpoint sentence example
- Each address in the list identifies a communications endpoint for the same conceptual object.
- The volume of alkali needed for neutralization is then noted, this is called the endpoint.
- The receiving endpoint 's input request count is decremented by count.
- That is, given an endpoint, a specific transport instance can be obtained.
- Outcome measures The primary endpoint was complete healing of all the ulcers on the trial leg.Advertisement
- The primary endpoint was a combined endpoint of the occurrence of either a non-fatal MI (including silent MI) or death from CHD.
- The NNT to prevent any secondary endpoint was 12.
- The idea is to see if the drug has an effect on the ' clinical endpoint ' .
- Note: this method always returns a half-open range (which includes its low endpoint but not its high endpoint ).
- The primary efficacy endpoint is progression to a new WHO HIV stage 4 disease or death.Advertisement
- At this point the client exits, thereby closing its transport endpoint.
- Within the dense supernovae, neutron stars may form as the extremely dense endpoint in the life of a star.
- The primary endpoint with respect to efficacy was the incidence of venous thromboembolism.
- A great opportunity to anchor the bookcase is to use a column as an endpoint.
- If one looks at an object in extreme gaze for a long period of time, endpoint nystagmus may be noted.Advertisement
- The first 21 days of the diet are called the "21 Day Metabolism Makeover." By starting this plan, you should be able to optimize your glycemic profile with the endpoint being regulation of the insulin levels in your body.
- Trabio failed to meet the primary endpoint of improving the outcome of surgery for glaucoma compared to placebo.
- The call is then routed down through each Child DGK tier until it reaches the specific endpoint.