Endorsing sentence example
- If she confirmed that Cade was unresponsive she would be as much as endorsing an ugly rumor.
- Since 1874 the Democratic party has had constant control of the state administration, the Republicans failing to make nominations for office in 1878 and 1880 and endorsing the ticket ' The enrolment was 104,518 blacks and 61,295 whites.
- As to the place, the critics accept proconsular Asia with practical unanimity, thus endorsing Irenaeus's declaration that the Gospel was published in Ephesus.
- 1918 the United States of America and Japan issued declarations practically endorsing the British declaration.
- No appeal was made to the electorate, but the colonial parliaments rightly interpreted public opinion in endorsing the recommendations of the conference.Advertisement
- The use of condoms, when introduced as a cover for endorsing promiscuity or exploiting the sex trade, should be exposed and opposed.
- Even though Diddy isn't endorsing a particular candidate, it will be interesting to see whether or not any of them will benefit from a Diddy "bump."
- Please know I am not endorsing any of the products, nor am I getting paid to tell you about them.
- Mixed in with pages about pop music and horror movies, there are MySpace areas dedicated to endorsing drug use, eating disorders, and self-mutilation.
- The U.K. newspaper, The Independent, criticized the company for including McDonald's fast food as a "healthy" option on the diet and for sponsoring or endorsing several McDonald's products.Advertisement