Endometrium sentence example
- If the egg is not fertilized, however, resultant hormonal changes cause the endometrium to slip away and menstruation begins.
- It has a cavity in the middle which is lined with tissue called the endometrium.
- The diagnosis of an abnormal uterine cavity included a thickened endometrium, and/or a endometrial mass, and/or a submucosal mass.
- But the fact that the effects are statistically very much the same would suggest that you are affecting the endometrium.
- The issue is complicated by the fact that ectopic endometrium might not necessarily be synchronous with normal endometrium.Advertisement
- Conversely, a secretory endometrium was not uncommon in cycles with values of less than 38 nmol/l.
- Most patients undergoing endometrial biopsy showed atrophic endometrium (90-100% ).
- Just like a leech derives nourishment from its host's blood, the embryo derives nourishment from the decidua or the pregnant endometrium.
- In her final year, she carried out research on the toxicology of selective estrogen receptor modulators in the human endometrium.
- Uterine malignancy that had not been diagnosed at transcervical resection of the endometrium was present at hysterectomy in two women.Advertisement
- The main role of these hormones is to cause thickening of the lining of the uterus (endometrium).
- These ovarian hormones encourage the growth of the endometrium, which is the tissue that lines the uterus.
- If pregnancy does not occur, the endometrium breaks down and the uterus sheds the extra tissue during the next menstrual period.
- The ovaries may fail to produce enough estradiol to stimulate the growth of the endometrium.
- Endometriosis-A condition in which the tissue that normally lines the uterus (endometrium) grows in other areas of the body, causing pain, irregular bleeding, and frequently, infertility.Advertisement
- The lining of your uterus, called the endometrium, is becoming thicker.
- Some changes in the endometrium can prevent implantation should an egg be released and fertilized.