Endometrial sentence example
- Ten patients underwent total hysterectomy and two had an endometrial curettage only.
- The diagnosis of an abnormal uterine cavity included a thickened endometrium, and/or a endometrial mass, and/or a submucosal mass.
- Most patients undergoing endometrial biopsy showed atrophic endometrium (90-100% ).
- Review The review focused on observational studies in which hysteroscopy was compared with results of the reference standard of endometrial histology.
- Importantly, oral contraceptives reduce the risk of endometrial hyperplasia.Advertisement
- Endometrial concentrations of prostaglandins E2 and F2 alpha in the follicular phase of the cycle were similar whether or not patients had menorrhagia.
- This study was undertaken to assess the reasons for failure of endometrial resection.
- Adenomyosis-Uterine thickening caused when endometrial tissue, which normally lines the uterus, extends outward into the fibrous and muscular tissue of the uterus.
- Those cancer types (in regards to women) include ovarian and endometrial cancer.
- In fact, most studies have found that taking the pill can actually significantly reduce your chances of developing ovarian or endometrial cancer.Advertisement
- When a woman is required to compare birth control pills, this pill does have the additional benefit of reducing the incidence of ovarian and endometrial cancer due to the estrogen content.
- Some of the benefits to this type of birth control pill include a decreased chance of ovarian and endometrial cancers, decreased likelihood of ectopic pregnancy, regular cycles, reduced acne, decreases blood loss and intensity of cramps.
- Endometrial stroma and glands are tissues found only in the uterus.
- Women who experience a solitary incident of endometrial tissue growth outside of the uterus are in stage one of endometriosis.
- Endometrial growths are large and adhesions are extensive in this stage.Advertisement
- Ovarian endometrial cysts form on the ovarian cortex.
- One theory is that of "retrograde menstruation," where small amounts of endometrial tissue go backward through the fallopian tubes and travel out into the pelvis and abdomen.
- Surgical Treatment - The physician can use laparoscopy or major abdominal surgery to enter the abdomen and remove the endometrial lesions.