Endgame sentence example
- I play better than I used to, but I've a knack for losing the endgame.
- We are approaching the endgame of a long period of transition that began with the ceasefire of the early 1990s.
- endgame databases.
- endgame positions - then you don't have to try to work them out over the board!
- Cut and Paste games to Windows Clipboard, Supports Ken Thompson 3/4/5 piece endgame CD's for " perfect " endgame play!Advertisement
- endgame strategy does not mean I am here to play a game, I am not playing any games.
- Can hence use 6/7/8 piece endgame databases via the Cake engine.
- For the advaitin the ' endgame ' is to experience the mystical underlying oneness of the individual soul and the supreme Brahman.
- Many gamers have noticed, and there's been a hefty line of complaints at this point, about the lack of quality endgame content in general.
- It is possible to have a well-executed middlegame, but to lose the game because of poor endgame technique.Advertisement
- Even if your endgame is to get on The Real World, show up for open calls for other MTV shows that you qualify for.