Endemics sentence example
- We have two days to explore the lowlands of SÃ£o TomÃ©, where the rarest endemics occur.
- Three new endemics total now eighteen plus eight of the near endemics.
- These endemics concerns sometimes birds restricted to the Western Ghats or Southern India, but also more widespread Indian endemics are encountered.
- All in all we recorded more than 50 species of which nearly half were South or southern African endemics.
- Wednesday 7 th August Dawn saw us once more at km 122, with fingers very firmly crossed for the remaining tepui endemics.Advertisement
- The world's smallest bird, the bee hummingbird, is one of those endemics.
- accompanied by four armed rangers, set off in search of remaining higher altitude endemics.
- A preliminary list of the avifauna gives 224 species including 42 endemics, 75% of the endemic species of the Central Highlands.
- There are 15 endemics including the two white-eyes on Lifou.
- Accompanied by four armed rangers, set off in search of remaining higher altitude endemics.Advertisement