Endeavoring sentence example
- While he was thinking one thing in his brain, I was endeavoring to divine his thought in mine.
- An IVA reflects favorably on an individual 's financial responsibility by endeavoring to maximize the return to the creditors.
- An IVA reflects favorably on an individual's financial responsibility by endeavoring to maximize the return to the creditors.
- Despite amiable companions, continually endeavoring to bestow mutual pleasure, I was now alone.
- He was 20 or 30 yards distant from the point where the inspectors were endeavoring to form the air shaft.Advertisement
- We're endeavoring to source alternative products but some lines are proving very difficult to replace, for example Tofutti vegan cream cheese.
- The indictment charged Northumberland with endeavoring to head the English papists and procure them toleration.
- If you are endeavoring to grind dry rice, make sure you do so in small batches as not to burden your grinder.
- iodide of potassium, when endeavoring to form a sensitive medium on glass.