Endears sentence example
- Beside from been incredibly beautiful and extremely charming, she has a girl-next-door quality that instantly endears you to her.
- It is not beauty that endears, it's love that makes us see beauty.
- And Brett Kelly plays The Kid, the lovable lug that first irritates, then endears himself, to Willie.
- Cheesy. Sometimes a movie line endears itself to the viewers because they just can't believe somebody said it.
- His charismatic personality endears him to many brides-to-be and makes him a favorite among the staff.Advertisement