Endear sentence example
- Even if your pronunciation isn't perfect, your effort may endear you to the locals and provide an ice breaker for further conversation.
- Child actors endear viewers with their charm and ability but they tend to become tabloid fodder once they've grown up.
- Preparing him his favorite foods is one way to endear yourself and communicate that you care.
- true-life tales that endear her to all who listen.
- Its storylines revolve around the working class residents of the street, topics that both endear and repulse viewers with their starkly accurate portrayals of real life events and relationships.Advertisement
- Julia is Australia 's hottest export in comedy with true-life tales that endear her to all who listen.
- assumptions of superiority and expectations of service did not endear him to locals.
- benevolence toward mankind excites wishes for their welfare, and such wishes endear the means of fulfilling them.
- immoderate language would endear them to potential customers I fail to appreciate.
- stumpy teeth, green tongue and foul breath did not endear him to me.Advertisement
- The intimacy with the Bible which is manifest in the pages of the Christian Year; and the unobtrusive felicity with which Biblical sentiments and language are introduced have done much to endear these poems to all Bible readers.
- The camels were not a pretty pair and Krishna 's stumpy teeth, green tongue and foul breath did not endear him to me.