Endear sentence example
- Child actors endear viewers with their charm and ability but they tend to become tabloid fodder once they've grown up.
- Even if your pronunciation isn't perfect, your effort may endear you to the locals and provide an ice breaker for further conversation.
- Preparing him his favorite foods is one way to endear yourself and communicate that you care.
- Its storylines revolve around the working class residents of the street, topics that both endear and repulse viewers with their starkly accurate portrayals of real life events and relationships.
- Julia is Australia 's hottest export in comedy with true-life tales that endear her to all who listen.Advertisement
- The intimacy with the Bible which is manifest in the pages of the Christian Year; and the unobtrusive felicity with which Biblical sentiments and language are introduced have done much to endear these poems to all Bible readers.
- The camels were not a pretty pair and Krishna 's stumpy teeth, green tongue and foul breath did not endear him to me.