Endarterectomy sentence example
- carotid endarterectomy are kept to a minimum.
- In an elective operation, for example carotid endarterectomy, a prosthetic patch will serve just as well.
- Study population The hypothetical study population comprised patients undergoing carotid endarterectomy.
- Removing the narrowing in the artery with an operation called a carotid endarterectomy may reduce the risk of further strokes.
- endarterectomy for moderate symptomatic carotid stenosis: interim results from the MRC European Carotid Surgery Trial.Advertisement
- There are also close links with the vascular surgeons to ensure delays in patients needing carotid endarterectomy are kept to a minimum.
- Prevention of disabling and fatal; strokes by successful carotid endarterectomy in patients without recent neurological symptoms: randomized controlled trial.
- The relationship was less strong for procedures such as CABG, angioplasty, carotid endarterectomy other cancer surgery and orthopedics.
- endarterectomy in patients with 50% stenosis.
- stenosis of the carotid artery is often treated by carotid endarterectomy.Advertisement
- stent in the artery under x-ray control, or by a surgical operation called a carotid endarterectomy.
- Background: severe stenosis of the carotid artery is often treated by carotid endarterectomy.
- This is achieved by either placing a stent in the artery under x-ray control, or by a surgical operation called a carotid endarterectomy.
- Carotid endarterectomy is a surgical procedure performed to remove a blockage from the carotid artery.
- Endarterectomy and surgical bypass are two surgical treatment options, but they are not common in children.Advertisement
- In a renal endarterectomy, a vascular surgeon removes the blockage from the inner lining of the renal artery.