Endangers sentence example
- "Dhjan A'Ran endangers himself," Ne'Rin countered.
- It seems, especially in the case of the nexus between certain neurons, that the influence, loss of which endangers nutrition, is associated with the occurrence of something more than merely the nervous impulses awakened from time to time in the leading nerve cell.
- The Galilean ministry opens with enthusiasm, ripening into a popularity which even endangers a satisfactory result.
- It endangers out planet more than global warming, nuclear winter or rogue asteroids.
- A person is classed as obese when their weight has increased to a point where it seriously endangers their health.Advertisement
- However, in addition to kidney damage, urinary tract obstructions can lead to multiple abnormalities and depleted amniotic fluid, which endangers the fetus and prevents the lungs from growing.
- His fascination with her endangers her repeatedly, particularly because he lusts for her blood.
- Moreover, when you purchase illegal products like replica Gucci handbags you are supporting a labor system that exploits and endangers workers, including young children.
- Bella begins experimenting with dangerous pastimes because whenever she endangers herself she can "hear" Edward in her mind.