End user sentence example
- This new process integrates a new technology unique today on the market place, to measure the actual quality from the end-user handset.
- It measured broadband speeds from the end-user perspective with its measurement tool.
- There are some ADSL modems that actually allow the end-user to tweak the connection, by setting a higher target noise margin.
- This is a fault of design where little attempt is made to identify the end-user 's conceptualisation of the information space.
- Holiday can aid to providing parents end-user has in the divinity micro.Advertisement
- The initial spurt of interest was due to the end user population also being virgin territory.
- The end user - the consumer - can also switch.
- This is a fully featured router with a built-in firewall to ensure the best end-user experience.
- The end-user does n't have to worry about the techie bits, they have simply paid their £ 2.50 to view the film.
- The end user should also be considered, since the parent's needs should be addressed as well.Advertisement
- These range across many end-user subjects and include a number of very quick courses to get you up and running at the office.
- Regardless of your choice, most scripts come with directions of how to configure the code exactly to do what you need, and usually in a safe way that will protect both your server and your end user.
- Elephant and Ants develops and designs dynamic and informative websites with the end user in mind.