End-times sentence example
- Just at the time the threat of a nuclear apocalypse was lifting, ecologists evolved their own expression of end times.
- And the end times were evoked by name in Francis Ford Coppola's 1979 film apocalypse Now.
- Christians believe that divine retribution will occur at the end times.
- The song alludes to the horrors of war, and it predicts that the end times are near when one eye is taken for an eye.
- Remember that it is his party, not yours.Set some basic ground rules for your tween's party, including start and end times.Advertisement