End-stage sentence example
- She is currently based at Great Ormond Street Hospital where she is doing an MD on vascular calcification in children with end-stage renal disease.
- The outcome was development of end stage renal disease or doubling of serum creatinine.
- If renal failure is irreversible (a condition known as end stage renal failure or ESRF ), then long-term dialysis becomes necessary.
- Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis is common in end-stage liver disease.
- In 2004 she was delighted to make her West End stage debut as Young Cosette in Les MisÃ©rables at the Queen 's Theater.Advertisement
- Uncontrolled diabetes is a leading cause of blindness, end-stage renal disease, and limb amputations.
- They can be pieces from broken satellites or end stage rocket casings from the space program.
- It also covers certain disabled citizens who are under the age of 65 and people suffering from End-Stage Renal Disease, which is permanent kidney failure treated with dialysis or a transplant.
- Disabled individuals under the age of 65, and people with end-stage renal disease (ESRD) are also eligible for coverage by Medicare, but the coverage benefits are more limited than those available to older individuals.
- Medicare - Medicare is available not only for people over 65, but may be available for people with some disabilities, including end-stage renal disease.Advertisement
- It also covers younger people with disabilities in certain circumstances, as well as people who have End-Stage Renal Disease.