End-game sentence example
- According to conspiracy theory, there is no obvious end game for Iraq.
- Conspiracy theory There is no obvious end game for Iraq.
- Fretboard charts are study guides only, so make sure your end game is to get off the chart and move on to knowing where the notes are by memorization.
- The opening is the first 10 moves or so of each player, while the middle is the main part of the game, and the end game involves the attack and final moves of the game.
- While openings may take similar paths, how you proceed through the middle to end-game is determined by your playing style.Advertisement