End-cap sentence example
- Concealed under the end-cap, with its spring-loaded clip, is a replaceable eraser.
- Seems robust and end-cap feels as tho it will remain tight fit for a goodly time.
- A finial is the end cap of the rod which serves two purposes.
- Drawn in by the an end-cap of e.l.f products at my local Super K-Mart store (the groceries would just have to wait), I was thrilled to find a lip plumping product at only one dollar.
- Slip on the jewelry end cap over one of the elastic bands.Advertisement
- For this, you will simply need to slide the beads on before adding the end cap or clasp.
- The Bowflex Selecttech allows you to make incremental weight adjustments with a quick turn of an end-cap dial.
- Some party supply stores might also place a collection of corsages together in an aisle, end-cap or special display.