End around sentence example
- The roll of twine was getting small, and it was a nuisance to hold the spool while trying to turn pages, so she unrolled the rest of the twine and tied the end around her waist.
- In the water of the lake there is a general set of current towards the outlet at the strait of Mackinac, following the east shore, with slight circular currents in the main portion of the lake and at the northern end around Beaver island.
- Now bring the wide end around the front of your tie, from the left to the right side.
- Place the apple wedges standing on end around the edge of the pan.
- Next, while standing with the sarong held against your back at the higher part of your waist, bring one one end around and over your stomach on the side that you wish.Advertisement
- Tie one end around a pencil and place the pencil on top of the mold to keep the candle from eating the wick.