Encumbrances sentence example
- There are no hidden liens or other encumbrances upon the property that is to be sold.
- I was foot loose and fancy free, I hadn't had any female encumbrances since halfway through my training - oh well.
- Instead at a stroke we abolish the second chamber, the monarchy and all other such encumbrances.
- In the late 1860s he also began to purchase some of the earlier encumbrances charged against the Dufferin estates.
- Don't wait until the property has been paid off only to find out that you can't get a title because of unknown liens or encumbrances.Advertisement