Encumbrance sentence example
- A half-mask is more practical, as you can eat, drink and kiss without encumbrance.
- A lien is an encumbrance put on a property to secure the payment of a debt.
- The general condition of the Italian railways has also affected it, and the increased traffic has not always found the necessary facilities in the way of a proper amount of trucks to receive the goods discharged, leading to considerable encumbrance of the port and consequent diversion of a certain amount of trade elsewhere, and besides this to serious temporary deficiencies in the coal supply of northern Italy.
- A saucepan is required to have a certain diameter and a certain depth in order that it may hold a certain bulk of liquid: its weight is merely an encumbrance.
- To decrease these numbers, parents can educate kids on the encumbrance of teen pregnancy, helping to convince them to wait for parenthood by having open discussions about sex and the consequences.Advertisement
- This he assured me was the only encumbrance.
- Walking in the hills is one thing, but doing it with a bike as an added encumbrance made for an interesting morning.