Encrustation sentence example
- These waters are frequently impregnated with alkali or salt, and on evaporating leave upon the bed of the lake a thin encrustation of snowy whiteness.
- During the wet season the valleys often contain ephemeral lakes, whose waters on evaporating leave a playa, or mud flat, often covered with an alkaline encrustation of snowy whiteness.
- Less Metal Visible: Smaller stones can fit together more closely, eliminating even more metal from showing through the diamond encrustation.
- catheter encrustation in both methods is needed.
- Bibby J. M., Hukins D.W. (1993) ' Acidification is not a feasible method for preventing encrustation of indwelling urinary catheters ' .Advertisement
- Because of the risk of introducing infection, they should not be used to reduce catheter encrustation - rather the catheter should be replaced.
- Conventional prevention and treatment of this problem involves acidification of the urine in order to prevent or dissolve the encrustation.
- Morris N., Stickler D., Winters C. (1997) ' Which indwelling urethral catheters resist encrustation by Proteus mirabilis biofilms?
- Getliffe K., Hughes S., Le Claire M. (2000) ' The dissolution of urinary catheter encrustation ' .
- The lower area of the vessel is worn and there are traces of white encrustation.Advertisement
- Getliffe K. (2002) ' Managing recurrent urinary catheter encrustation ' .
- Thick white, cream and black encrustation, especially in the damaged area.
- encrustation on the surface of this figure excluding the face, which is particularly smooth.
- This demonstrated a poor control and a larger sample with catheter encrustation in both methods is needed.