Encroaches sentence example
- m., under the influence of south-west winds, encroaches upon the agricultural districts.
- In Orleans the city of New Orleans occupies nearly all the high ground and encroaches on the swamps.
- This industry has prospered greatly, and the area of permanent pasture encroaches continually upon that of arable land.
- encroaches upon coverage are quot laid cost of car.
- kings, at all events, undertook priestly duties, and not until after the fall of Jerusalem does the history allow that usurpation of monarchical rights upon which the prophet Ezekiel encroaches.Advertisement
- From this point as far south as the North Foreland of Kent the coast, like the land, is almost wholly low, though there are slight cliffs at some points, as along the coasts of Norfolk and Suffolk, on which the sea constantly encroaches.
- By the aid of the new fibroblasts this fibrous tissue zone gradually encroaches on the pus area and replaces the phagocytic layer of cells as they proceed with the absorption of the pus mass (fig.
- In the north-west the administrative county of London encroaches upon the ancient county of Kent, the area of which is 1554.7 sq.