Encores sentence example
- The small crowd was still enthusiastic enough to drag several encores out of the guys.
- Today, The Brady Bunch lives on in American social culture, thanks to more encores than just about any sitcom in history.
- The lads did 3 encores on the night, which finished with a great firework finale.
- Episodes air on Sunday evenings with encores throughout the week.
- True Blood airs on HBO, Sunday evenings at 9 EST with multiple encores throughout the week.Advertisement
- New episodes air on HBO Sunday evenings with encores throughout the week.