Encodes sentence example
- P. aeruginosa encodes an inducible amidase activity allowing growth on a limited range of aliphatic amides as Carbon and/or Nitrogen sources.
- This optimized audio is then transferred to a computer which encodes the audio into a single stream.
- RsbU encodes an N-terminal domain of approximately 100 amino acids, with no obvious clue to its function from its sequence.
- Kaposi's sarcoma associated herpesvirus (KSHV) encodes a cyclin homologous to cellular D-type cyclins, which predominantly activates cdk6.
- A human T cell-specific cDNA clone encodes a protein having extensive homology to immunoglobulin chains.Advertisement
- Only if the form plane encodes semantically indeterminate elements like prototypical complements, does Zifonun's approach go beyond a semantic concept of valency.
- Cross- classification of these inflection markers encodes natural classes of inflection markers encodes natural classes of inflection.
- However, unlike all other viroids, HDV encodes a protein, the delta antigen, which is a nuclear phosphoprotein.
- The gene that underlies this disorder encodes a muscle protein called dystrophin.
- The PMA400 also encodes video straight from a TV or DVD player for playback on the 3.5-inch 26K color screen.Advertisement
- The vaccine encodes a strong immune alert signal from Fragment C from tetanus toxin.
- This form of EDS is caused by a change in the PLOD gene on chromosome 1, which encodes the enzyme lysyl hydroxylase.
- It encodes for (controls) the production of a protein that plays a role in regulating cell division following DNA damage.
- Nopola-Hemmi, et al. "A Candidate Gene for Developmental Dyslexia Encodes a Nuclear Tetratricopeptide Repeat Domain Protein Dynamically Regulated in Brain."