Encode sentence example
- There are at least 28 genes in humans that encode at least 19 different types of collagen.
- Sleep appears to help people process information they have just learned and encode memories.
- They do not encode an element of thought but are essentially communicative devices.
- Often, a single gene can encode several different mRNA transcripts, caused by the cell- or tissue-specific combination of different exons.
- Neural motion detectors do appear to use a strategy based on such space-time pairings to encode image motion.Advertisement
- To write unicode strings to file, you have to specify the encoding you want to use and encode back into a byte-string.
- Each operon has some genes which encode cytoplasmic rather than membrane spanning chemoreceptors.
- Electrophysiological analysis suggests that VA opsin horizontal cells are intrinsically photosensitive and encode irradiance information.
- poxvirus family were the first DNA viruses shown to encode secreted versions of cellular cytokine receptors.
- The achaete-scute genes encode transcriptional regulators bearing a bHLH motif whose expression endows cells with neural potential.Advertisement
- We have cloned two cDNAs which encode the only members of the Myb class of transcription factors found in differentiating pine xylem.
- The genome sequence is available for this bacterial strain, revealing genes that encode 39 c -type cytochromes.
- For the case study we choose a constraint domain C 0 that is sufficiently expressive to encode many policy idioms.
- nociceptive specific neurons encode multidimensional features of prolonged repetitive heat stimuli.
- We have characterized a number of cDNAs which encode proteinases to underpin optimization of proteinase inhibitors either alone or in combination.Advertisement
- The family of genes that encode the olfactory receptors responsible for detecting smell provide an extreme example.