Enchilada sentence example
- It takes hours to download the whole enchilada using an analog connection.
- Enchiladas are delicious and, when they are topped with a quick enchilada sauce, they make a great lunch, dinner, or late night snack.
- After we figured out the enchilada recipe for the low fat cheese enchiladas, Chefette and I started to work out the sauce recipe to go with it.
- Instead of thinking of the enchilada as the primary flavor, I worked off the theory that the enchilada was the finishing flavor and the sauce would be the primary flavor.
- Allowing the sauce its own space to be its own taste and putting the enchilada in a supporting or finishing role drastically altered the way I approached this sauce.Advertisement
- I stopped by a couple of restaurants where I know the cooks and asked them what they put in their enchilada sauce when they are making it.
- I decided that it would be better to base my quick enchilada sauce recipe on a product that I knew was readily available to everybody and went with a red enchilada sauce.
- Armed with these ideas, I went back home to try my hand at creating my own quick enchilada sauce recipe.
- So my quick enchilada sauce recipe was going to start like marinara with olive oil and sweated onions.
- This should make enough enchilada sauce for enchiladas to serve four people.Advertisement
- It has multiple varieties of enchilada, taco and chalupa plates along with numerous combo platters.