Enchantments sentence example
- They were cowed, as they said, by that disciple and limb of the fiend called La Pucelle, that used false enchantments and sorcery.
- Huntress of the Sea by Alan Temperley Eerie tale of evil enchantments in a Scottish glen.
- Except for cancelation with other enchantments, this spell only affects humans.
- You create creatures, spells or enchantments, and then pummel your opponents with them.
- Using creatures, artifacts, sorcery, and enchantments with a deck of at least 40 cards, defeat your opponent by taking away all their life points (you start of with 20).Advertisement
- Dimock's Florida Enchantments (New York, 1908) areof interest.
- Soon after the accession of Mary he was accused of using enchantments against the queen's life; but after a tedious confinement he obtained his liberty in 1555, by an order of council.
- One of the last dramatists of the 16th century belonging to the old school was Simao Machado, who wrote the Comedy of Diu and the Enchantments of Alfea, two long plays almost entirely in Spanish, and full of digressions only made tolerable by the beauty of their lyrics.
- Once a little fish swam too near the surface, and the kitten grabbed it in her mouth and ate it up as quick as a wink; but Dorothy cautioned her to be careful what she ate in this valley of enchantments, and no more fishes were careless enough to swim within reach.